For Enterprise teams working on 1st-time implementations or next-gen improvements to existing web and mobile applications, Nrwl can serve as a pivotal element in a project's success.
The Nrwl Architecture Team focuses on solving the big challenges with our client stakeholders. Nrwl consulting efforts are often focused on the following needs:
- Strategies for upgrading from AngularJS to Angular
- Strategies to scale projects that are comprised of many applications, shared libraries, and autonomous teams.
- Guidance on how to organize and publish large, complex code bases.
- Reviews, guidance, and mentoring on web application issues:
- State management
- Complex and confusing regressions
- Technical debt
- Testing & continuous integration
Teams that work in silos deliver applications that feel like silos.
Collaboration is an emerging Enterprise concern. Large organizations are finding that teams have shifted focus to team autonomy without balancing the need to share ideas, patterns, and code across teams. This shift has introduced some problems:
- Applications that don't have consistent user experiences
- Extreme duplication of code across teams
- The inability for developers to easily contribute to other projects or change teams
Addressing technical challenges is only one piece of the collaboration puzzle. We help teams address collaboration issues in 4 steps:
- We provide a collaboration-first, open source platform on top of Angular, Nx
- We consult and plan with team leads to understand the organizational dynamics impacting collaboration
- We train developers to adopt tools, habits, and processes that facilitate collaboration
- We engineer alongside client developers to implement infrastructure and application code to foster collaboration
Teams that work with Nrwl enjoy faster go-to-market, higher quality applications, and more effective contributors.