At Nrwl we've found that our widely adopted developer tools are very useful for nearly every developer we've ever worked with. Our open-source dev tools are all free products and they all work together. Nrwl's developer tools will not only save you time, but will also help you to build better software. Plus, you'll get your team on the same page, using the same best practices. Try them out and let us know what you think!
- Angular training, tools and support
- Guidance that aligns with Angular’s emerging best practices
- Educational content and insights
- Now in Public Beta!
- A set of power-ups for Angular and React application developers
- A way to implement the monorepo style of development
- Enables you to share code between frontend and backend
- A collection of runtime libraries, linters, and code generators
- The official user interface for the Angular CLI is here!
- The Angular Console app and VS code extension
- An approachable way to work with what the CLI provides
- Ideal configuration recommendations, commands, and features