Collaboration Leads to Great Success
In 2019 T-Mobile and Nrwl partnered to create a more unified shopping experience on the T-Mobile.com device store. The project’s main goals were to increase the application’s performance, improve T-Mobile’s cutting-edge development organization’s tools and processes, and increase contributor velocity. Alongside T-Mobile’s dynamic team, Nrwl provided technical recommendations, built the device store in Angular using Nx, and implemented a plan to handle CMS driven content, server-side rendering, and performance enhancements.
With Nrwl’s ongoing engineering, plus expert support and training, T-Mobile rapidly completed the ambitious project.
- The T-mobile.com device pages saw a 28% increase in search engine traffic after launch.
- Superior site performance positively impacted the site's SEO, with impressive Lighthouse scores: 96 for Performance and a 153 increase of engaged visitors.
- The store device pages saw substantial reductions in load times, cut roughly by half.
- T-Mobile’s engineering teams can integrate features and fixes within a 10-minute timespan - Faster than ever before.
- A streamlined process led to greater collaboration of development teams across the enterprise.